Colliers International reports the following leases:
- Bowen Ten PC leased 1,050 square feet at 13224 Hanover Courthouse Road in Hanover.
- Bowen Ten PC renewed 6,145 square feet at 3957 Westerre Parkway in Henrico.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer reports the following leases:
- USA GSA ATF renewed its lease of 11,059 square feet of office space at Boulders Center, 1011 Boulder Spring Drive, in Chesterfield.
- Bowen Ten PC renewed its lease of 6,145 square feet of office space at Westerre II, 3957 Westerre Parkway, in Henrico.
- DCSports87 Sports Cards and Live Breaks LLC expanded with an additional lease of 5,612 square feet of office space at Westerre II, 3957 Westerre Parkway, in Henrico.
- Four Seasons Restaurant leased 4,240 square feet of retail space at Winterfield Crossing Shopping Center, 14320-14328 Winterview Parkway, in Chesterfield.
Porter Realty Co. Inc. reports the following leases:
- Complete Care for Kids PLLC leased 2,785 square feet of medical office at 13204 Hull Street Road in Chesterfield.
- Professional Moving & Storage Inc. leased 18,000 square feet of office/warehouse at 4271 Carolina Ave.
Commonwealth Commercial Partners reports the following leases:
- Cullop’s Import Inc. renewed its lease of 1,186 square feet at 11002 W. Broad St. in Henrico.
- FreeToM Prosthetics leased 1,552 square feet at 1321 E. Main St. in Richmond.
- Glass America leased 3,000 square feet at 10199 Maple Leaf Court in Hanover.
CBRE reports the following leases:
- NRI Investments renewed its lease of 1,359 square feet at 7201 Glen Forest Drive in Henrico.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings renewed its lease of 2,847 square feet at 7229 Forest Ave. in Henrico.
Taylor Long Properties reports the following leases:
- Gorgeous African Braids LLC leased 950 square feet at 10449 Midlothian Turnpike in the Pocono Green Plaza in Chesterfield.
- Braids By Kiana LLC leased 1,600 square feet at 1276 Concord Ave. in the Hungarybrook Shopping Center in Henrico.
Joyner Commercial reports the following lease:
- East Coast Laser Tattoo Removal leased 724 square feet of office space at 2727 Enterprise Parkway in Henrico.
Pollard & Bagby Inc. reports the following leases:
- ASK Childhood Cancer Foundation leased 6,069 square feet at 5211 W. Broad St., Suite 100, in Henrico.
- The READ Center leased 3,013 square feet at 5211 W. Broad St., Suite 102, in Henrico.
- Selfie Playground LLC, doing business as Selfie Spot Richmond, leased 1,915 square feet at 1301 Admiral St. in Richmond.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer reports the following sale:
- 305 W Brookland LLC purchased a 4,200-square-foot, mixed-use building at 305 W. Brookland Park Blvd. in Richmond from Brookland Partners LLC for $755,000 as an investment. The property is home to North Side’s Brookland Park Market. Isaac DeRegibus handled the sale negotiations on behalf of the purchaser.
One South Commercial reports the following sales:
- Momo’s Rook LLC and
- Cary Street Investors LLC purchased a 25,842-square-foot building at 1208-1212 E. Cary St. from Shockoe Properties LLC and Sidney and Ann Richmon for $3.25 million. Tom Rosman, Lory Markham and Ann Schweitzer Riley represented the seller.
- Spa Development LLC bought a 0.119 acre of land at 515-517 E. 29th St. in Richmond from Sandra R. Brooks for $45,500. Lory Markham represented the purchaser.