Gov. Ralph Northam has announced the following appointments:
Virginia Cattle Industry Board:
- W. David Coleman of Amelia, owner of Elm Cottage Farm and co-owner of Southside Livestock Market;
- Matthew Hill of Scott County, owner and operator of Hill & Hill Farms;
- H. Richard Lloyd of Louisa County, partner at Double L Farms;
- Andy Smith of Rosedale, cow/calf producer for Smithfield Farms; and
- William A. Tucker of Amherst, owner of Tucker Family Farms.
Art and Architectural Review Board:
- Rebecca Deeds of Charlottesville, program director at Morven Farm.
Board of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology:
- Bradley Kesser of Charlottesville, professor at University of Virginia School of Medicine’s Department of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery.
Small Business Commission:
- Kunal Kumar of Norfolk, managing director of Pooja Group;
- Matthew R. Nusbaum of Norfolk, asset manager at S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co.; and
- Vickie R. Williams-Cullins of Hampton, executive director for OPN-Door Communications.
Virginia College Savings Plan: