It was a big year in Richmond dining, but our readers (and our page views) tell us exactly which stories were of the most interest this year.
Check out the Top 10 dining stories of 2014:
10. Quaker Steak & Lube is Closed
The Richmond area has lost a wing man. Quaker Steak & Lube Richmond on West Broad Street…
9. Sunday Funday: Where to Find Pitchers of Mimosas during Brunch in Richmond
Lots of additions to our list!
Looking for the best deals on mass quantities of brunch booze? We’ve got you covered for your next Sunday Funday.
8. Jack Brown's Beer & Burger Joint Opening in Richmond, in Former Phil's Space
Exciting news, Richmond beer and burger lovers - Jack Brown's Beer & Burger Joint is ope…
7. Richmond is Getting Stone Brewing Co. AND a Restaurant, Too
The official word is out from Stone Brewing Co. on its Richmond facility.
6. FINALLY An Opening Date for Graffiato, Chef Mike Isabella Spot in Former Popkin Tavern
FINALLY there's an opening date for the Richmond Graffiato!
5. Late Night Cookie Delivery is Here - Red Eye Cookie Company is Open
The wait is over, Richmond - Red Eye Cookie Company is opened Wednesday night - and it looks…
4. Duck Donuts is Coming to Richmond
You guys, there's an opening date for the Richmond location of Duck Donuts!
3. Top 10 Brunch Spots in Richmond, According to Foursquare
And... as always:
2. Spring Richmond Restaurant Week Menus
Richmond Restaurant Week, if you don't know by now, is an 12-year-old week-long dining event…
1. Fall Richmond Restaurant Week Menus