Skip to main content
You have permission to edit this article.
Consult your pediatrician

Consult your pediatrician

  • Updated
  • 0

If your child’s anxiety is not improving or your child seems to be struggling with learning overall, talk with your health care provider. Together you can determine if there is a larger issue that may need to be addressed or if your child can benefit from speaking to a psychologist or psychiatrist.


Related to this story

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.


Breaking News