That show wound down around the start of the pandemic, but Nat back with us now in the world of audio and she's brought along a deep love of the true-crime genre.
This series coming up will focus on Greensboro, North Carolina, and one of America's lesser known serial killers, Robert Sylvester Alston. If you or anyone you know lived in or near Greensboro in the early 90s and has any memories of the city or the string of bodies that were discovered, we'd love to hear from you so please reach out to Chris Lay (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will absolutely be in touch.
People are also reading…
About this program
Late Edition: Crime Beat Chronicles is a product of Lee Enterprises. The show is produced and hosted by Nat Cardona and Chris Lay. If you appreciate what we're doing we encourage you to support whichever newspaper it is that serves your community.
More about some of the topics we touch on this week
- Samuel Little: FBI shares deadliest serial killer's confessions with the public
- By his own hand: Samuel Little's portraits of his victims
- Scott Peterson moved off San Quentin's death row, more than 2 years after death sentence overturned
- My Favorite Murder
- Mysterious Death of: Kendrick Johnson (Crime Junkie)
- Missing: Bradley sisters (Crime Junkie)
- Why are federal elections held on Tuesdays?