The Richmond Times-Dispatch is published seven days a week, including all holidays. You may select from a number of different home delivery options.
- Seven-day home delivery with full digital access
- Monday -Saturday home delivery with digital
- Four-day home delivery (Thursday-Sunday or Friday-Monday) with digital
- Sunday-only home delivery with digital
- Seven-day home delivery, no digital
- Monday-Saturday home delivery, no digital
- Four-day home delivery, no digital
- Sunday-only home delivery, no digital
- Digital only
To choose a subscription offer or to change your current subscription,visit Richmond.com/All-Access. If you live outside the immediate Richmond metro area, your newspaper can be delivered by mail. Call 1-800-468-3382 or (804) 644-4181 to arrange for this kind of delivery.
Each day’s paper includes significant local, state, national and world news in the A section along with Editorial and Op/Ed; the B section is RTD Metro news, Weather and Obituaries; C is RTD Sports; and D is RTD Business and the RTD Marketplace. In addition, there are several sections that appear regularly each week:
• Mondays – Metro Business, Health
• Tuesdays – Life
• Wednesdays – Food
• Thursdays – Culture
• Fridays – Richmond Drives, Friday Fun (puzzles, movie reviews)
• Saturdays – Richmond Drives Extra, Insight (indepth stories from around the world), RTD Homes, RTD Channels, our weekly TV guide, is delivered to subscribers who request it for an additional charge of $1.00 per week.
• Sunday – Sunday Flair, Commentary, USA Life (entertainment)
In addition to home delivery, The Times-Dispatch can be purchased from newstands around the region. The price is $1.50 Monday through Saturday and $2 on Sunday. Newstand prices outside the Richmond metro area may vary.
Home delivery (including digital access) costs much less than purchasing single copies on a regular basis.